Introduction About Printer and Driver
HP Printer Drivers – Are you looking for the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw driver? If so, you are at the right place. In this article, I will show you How to Download and Install HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Printer Driver on windows 10, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 7 and Mac OS X
The HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw printer driver is software that allows the computer to communicate with the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw. Without the driver, the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw cannot be used on all computers because it cannot send print commands to the printer.
Of course the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw comes with a Driver CD (DVD for some old HP printers), but if yours is lost, damaged or you just got a new computer then you need to download and install the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw drivers from here. Some of the HP printer drivers for Windows Operating System are below for your convenience:
If you have a printer from HP or you want a new one, check out this post. I tried to make this post very short and simple. I think I did, so if you are looking for something like that then get ready because this is it. Be careful with this article, there are some solutions written in a weird way but they work 100%.
HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
- HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
- HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Software 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
- HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
- HP Smart for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Drivers for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
How to Install the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Drivers for Windows OS
This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the Drivers and Software installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Drivers and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Drivers for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
- Driver HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw for macOS HERE
- HP Smart for all MacOS HERE
- HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility HERE
How to Install HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Drivers For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Drivers installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Drivers, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
May Also You Need: HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401dn Driver
Copyright material HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard.
Maybe You Need: HP Laserjet 1100 Driver