HP Printer Driver – HP Deskjet 3630 Driver, Are you having problems connecting the HP Deskjet 3630 printer to your PC? Do you want to install the HP printer driver for the HP deskjet 3630 and connect with your Mac? If so, take the time to read this article carefully.
Installing the HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver is simple and easy. You can download drivers from the HP website for Windows or Mac computers. However, if you are a Mac operating system user, there is good news for you. The company already offers a full suite of software included with your HP Deskjet 3630 driver as well as other software products related to printing and scanning documents. With this software suite, you can enjoy peak performance even if you are still using an older version of the Mac OS X operating system
Check out this guide, you can quickly download and install the HP Deskjet 3630 drivers for Windows and Mac. At the bottom of this article, there is a table containing download links for most of the available operating systems and devices.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 11 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 10/11 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
Basic Drivers Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
Printer Firmware Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Deskjet 3630 Software ePrint 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Deskjet 3630 Software Utility 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
How to Install the HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for Windows OS
This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the Drivers and Software installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Drivers and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Easy Star MacOS HERE.
HP Smart App MacOS HERE.
HP DeskJet 3630 Firmware Update HERE.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3630 Driver For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Deskjet 3630 Driver installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Deskjet 3630 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
May Also Do You Need Driver: HP Deskjet 1112 Driver
Copyright material HP Deskjet 3630 Driver, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard.
Maybe You Need Driver: HP Deskjet 1510 Driver