HP Printer Driver – HP Envy 5535 Driver is the software that our Windows and Mac devices use to connect and communicate with your HP Envy 5535 printer. This driver has been created by the HP team and is an add-on kit that helps us pick up new features and fix problems that may arise while using this device.
The HP Envy 5535 Printer Driver uses a type of ink technology that allows you to print up to 120 pages with just one cartridge. It is an efficient ink-jet printer and delivers quality printouts as it can print at high speed. You can also use HP Envy 5535 Driver Download because you don’t have to worry about limited paper usage. Sometimes, you may need to go through some paper jams, but this printer will take care of it.
Most of these drivers are built with small program files which means that no installation procedure is required on any particular computer. The only requirement is to have an internet connection available to use so that the software can be downloaded automatically from the official HP website.
Are you looking for HP Envy 5535 Printer Driver? You’ve come to the right place. Below are two links to download for Windows and for Mac.
Do you need to install the HP Envy 5535 printer driver on your PC or Mac? It is very easy to download the driver scanner, and the installation process is not difficult.
HP Envy 5535 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 11 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP.
HP Envy 5535 Driver for all Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP ENVY 5535 Series Basic Driver Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Smart app Window OS 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP ENVY 5535 Series Firmware Update Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Envy 5535 Software ePrint Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Envy 5535 Drivers for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
How to Install the HP Envy 5535 Driver for Windows OS
This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the Drivers and Software installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Drivers and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
HP Envy 5535 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks.
HP Easy Star MacOS HERE.
HP Smart App MacOS HERE.
How to Install HP Envy 5535 Driver For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Envy 5535 Driver installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Envy 5535 Drivers, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
May Also You Need Driver: HP Envy 5640 Driver
Copyright material HP Envy 5535 Driver, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard.
Maybe You Need Driver: HP Envy 4511 Driver