HP Printer Drivers – Did you know that the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver is an essential software for your HP device? So right? If so, you have every right to say that. This article provides you with basic information about Downloading and Installing the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver For Windows and Mac, why it’s important, and how it can benefit you.
The HP Photosmart 5520 is a full-featured color All-In-One printer that offers a fast, easy, and affordable way to print, copy, scan, and fax your important documents
If you are looking for an all in one printer that supports wireless and mobile printing, is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows (2000, XP, Vista) and OS X 10.4 or higher and comes with multiple paper trays to allow you to print up to 2400 x resolution. 600 dpi to various media types then the Photosmart 5520 AiO is the printer for you.
We will see how to install the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer Driver on your computer step by step. Make sure all your computer accessories are working properly before actually installing the HP Photosmart 5520 driver. This includes your USB cable, any additional memory cards you have inserted into your computer (some computers may require you to insert them) and miscellaneous items such as hubs. USB or cable.
Are you looking for an HP Photosmart 5520 driver for your computer? If so, you should read this article to get a driver for this printer.
This driver contains both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8.1 drivers. It also has the latest official Mac drivers. This is for the HP Photosmart 5520 wireless printer but works with any D945GSEJT model. These are the same type of instructions for the other models in this series, so if you’re unsure about how to install the printer driver, these instructions should be easy to follow.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 10/11 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for all windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Photosmart 5520 Basic Drivers 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Smart app Window OS 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP Photosmart 5520 Firmware Update 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
HP ePrint Software 32-bit HERE for 64-bit HERE.
If you experience errors and other problems while installing the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for Windows 10 and other versions, you must use the HP Print Doctor Utility-Diagnostic Tools Software to solve the error problem, the software will identify the problem on your laptop and PC.
How to Install the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for Windows OS
This particular device requires that you install the correct drivers to function properly. You will need to follow the steps outlined below to complete the Drivers and Software installation.
- First you have to do is check the windows you are using on your laptop or PC, along with the version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Then download the driver, basic drivers, and the above software according to your Windows operating system and version. You can do this by going to the “HERE” section. Drivers and Software are available in the most updated and latest version for you.
- Once you have downloaded all the HP Drivers and update the software you need, you will need to go ahead and install them one by one.
- Point your cursor to the drivers and software folder that you downloaded on your laptop or PC. You have to double-click on the file to start the installation process.
- The next step clicks the “OK” button to authorize the step to install the driver and software, if your operating system appears a pop up asking for your approval. You have to click “Next” to specify the installation folder location by default and the installation wizard starts automatically.
- The next step involves rebooting the system. If any errors are displayed by the software during the boot process, then restarting the laptop or PC is recommended.
- After you reboot, you will see the new drivers loaded into the system. Once you have installed the correct drivers, you will need to click “Start” and then “Run”. This will launch a series of commands which will update all the drivers on your PC, one by one, the drivers and software are ready for you to use.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for macOS
Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for macOS HERE.
HP Smart App MacOS HERE.
How to Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver For Mac
The first thing you have to do is check macOS and its version, if you have followed the steps below, for the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver installation process and software.
- If you use Mac, you can connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer. Place them at the position that you want for your printer. Before installing the HP Photosmart 5520 Driver, disconnect the USB cable.
- Once you have disconnected both printer and the computer, you can install the driver. Start the driver download on above. You need to enter the printer model that you have and click begin. The app that you need is the HP Easy Start.
- This app will guide you to drivers and install. You need to download the full feature driver and choose the connection type that is recommended. Ensure that you choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if your printer comes with the scanner feature.
- You should click on Use or Print Using and select the printer’s name that you can see on the pop-up menu. Once you finish with the installation, you need to test if your driver installation went accordingly.
- Try to test all the features that are available on your printer. It will let you know if the printer driver is installed correctly or not. It will help you work better with the printer if you are sure that the printer is installed correctly.
May Also You Need: HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
Copyright material HP Photosmart 5520 Driver, images Anything on this website or brand All HP printer series are the property of the owner HP development company Hewlett-Packard.
Maybe You Need Driver: HP Photosmart Plus 210 Driver